In today’s article, we have a free guide on how to receive money with a PayPal account and use it for all of your online transactions. This is a step-by-step instruction with illustrations.
As we all know, PayPal is one of the greatest online payment platforms in Ghana and throughout the world, especially if you work online. Even though Ghana is not on PayPal list one can still send or receive money with PayPal. PayPal is widely recognized, and practically everyone uses it to take payments in eCommerce stores, marketplaces, and even for personal transactions and exchanges.
Online self-employed people, particularly those in Ghana and other African nations, have depended significantly on PayPal (despite the fact that there are several PayPal alternatives) to receive payment for services done as a means of making money. With the advancement in technology, more connected, faster and simpler transactions are more significant than ever.
The reason Ghanaians must go through so many hoops merely to open a PayPal account is that the country has been banned by PayPal. But the good news is that after you’ve created your PayPal account, you won’t have to go through any hassles to receive your cash.
How to Register for a PayPal Account
- First, go to the PayPal homepage by clicking on this link.
- Signup and sign in will be available once you get to the homepage.
- Because you are new, select “Sign Up.”
- When you click the registration button, you will be presented with two types of accounts. (Both professional and personal)
- There are several complexities involved here. Because Ghana is not officially listed on PayPal, you must select a different nation when opening a business account. This is due to the fact that you might be in Ghana and have your company registered in another region, and vice versa.
- Once you select the Business Account, you will be sent to the registration page; once there, fill in all of the needed information.
- When inputting your cellphone number, make sure you choose Ghana from the drop-down menu and therefore your country code is +233.
- After completing this part, you will be prompted to choose your identity. Tap it, then choose “National ID” and input your voter ID.
- When you finish registering, you will receive an email with a confirmation link. Before you can start using the account, go to your email and confirm it.
Congratulations! Your account has been successfully created and validated. It is now time to begin receiving funds in that account.
How To Receive Money to Your Paypal Account in Ghana
To get cash into your account, you can either make a pay me link from the request money menu or simply submit your PayPal email to the person you are receiving money from, who will then follow the following procedures to send you the money.
How to Withdraw Money from Your Paypal Account To Your Bank
As a normal user, here’s how to withdraw money from your PayPal account.
- Go and sign in to your PayPal account
- Then, on the left side of the screen, click Withdraw money under “PayPal balance.”
- Following that, enter your withdrawal amount and choose your withdrawal method.
- Then press the Continue button.
- Examine the information, then click Withdraw.
That’s it! They are all steps to receiving money with your PayPal account in Ghana. Add this post to your bookmarks so that you can always come back for clarification. Just follow this guide carefully and you will start to receive money with PayPal account. If you are confused, then we can’t wait to help explain better in the comment sections.